Goffs the Event Centre
Goffs, world famous for selling racing legends, has also hosted many other success stories.
The amphitheatre style auditorium has hosted trade fairs, conferences, auctions, musicians, and film screenings in recent years. While a the coming months will see a poker classic staged at Goffs as well as the return of high profile snooker events to the famous venue.
This flexible setting also specialises in outdoor events. The 100 acre site is the location for the park & ride facility at the Oxegen Festival, while it also stages the Irish Thoroughbred Breeders Trade Show.
About the complex
- Unique country setting just 20 minutes from Dublin
- 744 seated capacity in amphitheatre style auditorium with outstanding acoustics – click here to download seating plan
- Extensive free car parking and separate transporter parking
- Choice of indoor and outdoor facilities
- Fully licensed bars and restaurants
- Maximum exposure and secure location for stand holders
- CCTV around complex
- Back up electrical generator
Location is everything
Goffs is located only 20 minutes from Dublin, and 40 km from Dublin airport, while it is also easily accessible from the South via the N7. The convenience of travelling away from the hustle and bustle of the city makes Goffs a very attractive events venue.
If you are interested in hosting an event at Goffs please do not hesitate to contact Elaine Lawlor or Ger Hennessy